This is a digital gift voucher from Port Macquarie Hastings Heritage. After the purchase, you will receive an email with the gift voucher and instructions on how to use it. The voucher can be used as payment for any products we have and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers are in Australian Dollars.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed against all products and services only at Port Macquarie Hastings Heritage.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new voucher or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher, balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
- If you return any products you have purchased using a gift voucher, the balance will be credited to you as a credit note and is to be redeemed against subsequent purchases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. If you suspect an unauthorised activity, immediately report this to Port Macquarie Hastings Heritage +61-447-429-016; PO Box 9495 Port Macquarie NSW 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org providing all details including proof of purchase, gift voucher number and a photo ID for verification purposes.
- Port Macquarie Hastings Heritage reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher if we deem such action necessary. If so, we may either provide a replacement gift voucher of equivalent value unless we suspect fraud in relation to a gift voucher. The gift voucher remains our property.
- Port Macquarie Hastings Heritage can vary or replace these conditions from time to time